Labels

Tuesday, August 26, 2014








~Breakfast In Bed~


Summer days are almost over, and I'm going to miss the trends of bright vibrant colors. This outfit is

perfect for a summer stroll, although the jeans did get a little warm. Basing my whole look off of this

necklace I created a fun colorful look which you could wear on a date or for an everyday look. I have

been obsessed with these large chunky jeweled necklaces, and never bought one. I finally gave in to

the temptation and bought one the other day. I love how it went perfect with this outfit and tied it all

together.


Top: Thin Strap Chiffon, Lace Detailed Tank - Francesca's

Cami: Cream/Tan Spaghetti Strap Cami - Old Navy

Jeans: Dark Wash High Waisted Jeggings - American Eagle Outfitters

Shoes: Thick Heeled Heels - Francesca's

Earrings: Oversized Costume Diamonds with a Turquoise Center - Francesca's

Necklaces: Chunky Jeweled Necklace - Target Personalized Gold Bar - Etsy

Purse: Bright Turquoise Clutch with Gold Chain - TJMaxx

Nails: Pacific Blue - Sally Hansen


Xo, B


No comments:

Post a Comment