Labels

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

~Dreamsicle~







~Dreamsicle~

I titled this post dreamsicle, because I somewhat look like a dreamsicle, haha. I love the warm earthy

tones to be paired up, such as I have here with the cream, burnt orange, coral, and toasty brown. I was

just out for a stroll doing some errands, and then went to go get some ice cream. I needed an outfit that

was comfortable and relaxed.


Top: White Crop Tank - American Eagle Outfitters

Bandeau: White Lace Bandeau - Gilly Hicks

Jeans: Light Wash Jeans - American Eagle Outfitters

Shoes: Brown Detailed Heels - Sole Society (Sold Out) Similar at Charming Charlie and Jessica Simpson Brand

Necklace: Burnt Orange and Coral Tiered Necklace - Boutique Buy

Watch: White Watch - Anne Klein

Bracelets: Bangle Bracelets - Alex&Ani


Xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment