Labels

Monday, September 1, 2014

|| Work Day: Labor Day ||










|| Work Day: Labor Day ||


I unfortunately had to work on Labor Day, but I put together an outfit that I could wear to work, and

then come home and change into another outfit for a little back yard get together. I kept the same

statement necklace though with both outfits, which I am TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in love

with, by the way. I picked up this necklace a few days ago after I decided I could not resist it. Here's a

little "from glam to relaxed" look. Hope you all had a great Labor Day!


Dress: Black Lace Dress - Target (Xhilaration)

Shoes: Lace Up Chunky Pumps - Francesca's

Necklace: Chunky Jeweled Necklace - TJMaxx

Top: Black Flowy Crop Top - TJMaxx

Shorts: High Waist Distressed Light Wash Denim Shorts - Aeropostale (Bethany Mota)

Shoes: Wedges - Lucky Brand

Necklace: Chunky Jeweled Necklace - TJMaxx (same)

Lipstick: Bright Coral Lipstick - Maybelline (870 Shockingly Coral)


Xo, B

No comments:

Post a Comment